Proper Similies

Today was a good day in class. We spent some time presenting our vocabulary quiz projects, which was pretty fun. I really think we will know the definitions of some of those words by heart because the project engrained the definitions within us. My favorite presentation to watch was one of a student who did not do the project correctly, but improvised as best as she could. Her grade might not be an A, but I give her one for effort. The remainder of class was spent going over rhetorical devices. Until this point, I never knew the true meaning of a similie. I only knew that it compared things using like or as, but today i learned that it does not necessarily need it and there are many ways to create a proper similie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Body Paragraphs

Reading AP Essays

The Argumentative Essay