Fallacy Skits

Today was a really fun and interesting day in class. We got the chance to perform skits based on the fallacies we learned in class yesterday.  This was very entertaining because most of the skits were hilarious.  I'm order to perform the skits, We were assigned to groups and given a specific fallacy to demonstrate without directly stating it in our skit. It was kind of like a very elaborate game of charades. My group was assigned slippery slope and we performed a skit about a pregnant highschool girl and the consequences that arose from her pregnancy.  I feel that we did really good and I think we even had one of the best skits in the class. This activity helped me better understand what fallacies are and I'm glad we got to do it. I look forward to more activities like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Body Paragraphs

Reading AP Essays

The Argumentative Essay